Jan 12, 2015

e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer


Hey There!

Early last month I got my Black Friday e.l.f. haul and since then I've been playing with what I got. I got A LOT of stuff during Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Internet 2 Weeks and it takes a while to play with that many new toys. I'm just now getting to a point that I'm comfortable talking about many of my "that magical sales time around Thanksgiving" purchases.

I purchased the Complete Coverage Concealer in medium ($3 in the studio line). You have to forgive my concealer naiveté. I have always purchased the regular concealers and not a concealer palette.  I understand about tones and stuff but honestly, I just want to cover my dark spots.



Because there were 4 different pots in the container, I didn't expect to like this but I was pleasantly surprised. All four shades covered my dark spots. Depending on the time of year (my tan-age), I will be able to use all of these. They are smooth, creamy and you don't have to use a ton to cover your spots or blemishes. When topped with powder, they cover for several hours.

The one thing I don't like about them is that they don't dry quickly. When I use other concealers, I apply them, go find a pair of earrings to wear and then top with face powder (my face, not the earrings). With this palette I have to find earrings, make sure my lunch is packed and ready, locate my keys, take a potty break and then top with face powder. If I don't, I buff away the product when I buff in my face powder.


Other than that, this is a great palette. I can see me getting a lot of use out of this and I might even purchase it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment