Dec 8, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Pep-Plum


Hey There!

This week I finally draped my finger nails in polish. I mentioned that I had been helping my mom pack and move for about two weeks so my hands and nails looked gross!

So this week I wore Pep-Plum by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish. Let me start off with the color. It. Is. Gorgeous! I love this color. It's a plum color that is so bright and beautiful. I would sit and just stare at the color. It is fantastic.

Now the formula. It sucks big time. This polish was runny and I had to be super careful when putting it on because it ran everywhere. I used 2 coats and even though I needed a 3rd, I didn't want to deal with it again, so I didn't. It chipped the very next day which is why there aren't any nail swatches. I normally take my nail pics the next day. I am NOT use to this type of treatment with Sally Hansen polishes. I just think this was a bad batch. At least that's what I want to believe.


Of course I will continue to purchase Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail polishes. I think this was just a fluke bottle/batch. If I use it again though...well, I don't know that I will. It was kinda of traumatizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment