Dec 1, 2014

Nail Polish Change - A Mini Nail Polish Haul


Hey There!

No, you don't see a nail swatch today. That's because I didn't change my polish this week. I know, I know. It's not like me at all. But, in between making sweet potato pies, visiting with family and out of town guests and eating my way through the week, I just didn't have the time! Yep, it's a weak excuse but if you had a bite of my aunt's chocolate cake you would totally understand. Instead I will give you my tiny nail polish haul.

Last week I picked up my holy grail top coat, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polish in Pep-Plum. CVS was having a deal if you purchased $10 in Sally Hansen products, you'd get $4 in CVS bucks. I had 2, $6 CVS bucks so I paid zero dollars for these 2 items and got another $4 to spend later. Sweet! I love Sally Hansen polishes. To me, they rival any of the high end polishes.

Today I took the day off from work and ran around (while you good people were at work) and snatched up Cyber Monday deals...in store. Yes, stores had in store Cyber Monday deals. I picked up quite a few things including L.A. Colors polish in Confetti and Broadway Nails polish in Bloody Lips. I know that the last L.A. Colors polish I wore ended up not being my favorite but I really liked the confetti look. Isn't that pretty? I decided to give them another try. And, I've never owned anything from Broadway Nails, I've seen it in Dollar General and Family Dollar but I've never picked one up before. This pretty red caught my eye, so I thought I'd give it try.

So now you have a sneak peek at what I'll be using this week. I already know what combination I'll be using them in.


You'll have to check back next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment