Dec 27, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all! - Teeny Tiny Nail Polish Haul


Hey there!!

This is just a teeny tiny haul this time. I went to Target and Walgreens and they had nail polish on sale. I, of course, don't need any new polish but these colors were really too cute to pass up.

Walgreens had some holiday Sinful Colors polishes on sale. I picked up these really pretty, sparkle toppers in Gilded and Holiday Rebel. I've already worn one of them and already have an opinion. You have to wait until Monday to see which one and if I liked it or not.

I also picked up 4 of the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polishes in Plummet, Navy Fleet, Slick Slade and Expresso. Plummet is a nice, deep dark plum and Navy Fleet is a hunter green (not navy at all...hmmmm). Slick Slate is a muddy, gray brown, dirty cement color and Expresso is a gorgeous pinky mocha color. I love those colors. They are creamy warm colors, perfect for winter. I am soooo going to enjoy them.


So that was just a little quick polish haul. I can't wait to try out these new colors. I may have to change out every 4 days to get everything in!

No comments:

Post a Comment