Dec 18, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all! - e.l.f.



Hey there!!

No, I'm not ashamed. No, I don't care if you think I should be ashamed. I know it looks like a lot of stuff (and it is) but it was during the e.l.f. 50% off sale! I needed stuff and just generally wanted stuff.


I picked up 3 lip liners (Bitter, Bark and Spice) because most of my liners are light. I had several darker ones like these but lip liners go fast at my makeup table. These three all looked nice and look! They all have sharpeners!

I have to have my Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Gel. I've tried more expensive ones but this one just works! This is a backup one cause you know I'm about to toss one and open another.

I picked up 3 lipsticks in total - Rich Raspberry, Barley Bitten and Rosy-Go-Round. I have one from my last haul but the color wasn't exactly what I was looking for. One of these has to be a keeper. 

I also ordered a lip exfoliator but I may have waited too long. My lips have been crazy for about a week. They began peeling and then they were raw. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be. I'm ready for them to be healed!

I'm going to give this Complete Coverage Concealer in medium and Flawless Finish Foundation in Caramel a chance. They might be the right color. Or, I might have to pass them on. We'll see. 

I told you that I was going to purchase the blush palette in light. I have the one in dark already and it stays on my counter. I NEVER put it away. I figure this palette will be the same. 

The Baked Highlighters looked too pretty to pass up. I've been on a highlighter quest lately. Hopefully these will work well and not make me look like a glitter ball.

The bronzer is one that came highly recommended. I hope I don't have to disown that friend. Bad makeup recommendations will mess a friendship up! (Just kidding-not kidding). 

And I had to stock up on my brushes. The kabuki was free but I already love the powder and blush brush. If you are starting out or hell, just looking for good makeup brushes, you want to try out the e.l.f. studio line. 


Now that I have told you all about my e.l.f. goodies and I have taken pictures, I can start using my products. I'm excited. I'll let you know how it goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment