Dec 16, 2014

Ipsy Bag - December - Preview


Hey there!

I dunno folks. I’m not sure how much of a review that you good people will be getting this month. I must say the contents of Ipsy bag fell flat for me this month.
My 5 items this month were a Beauty Without Cruelty A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser, NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm, Pixi by Petra Fairy Dust, Swissco Electroplated Eyelash Curler and a tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara. 
I’m going to be totally honest and tell you that 2 things right off the bat are going in holiday goodie bags. I won’t be able to give you a review on those things because it will be after the holidays. 1 of the items will be loved (and you probably know which thing that is) and the other 2, well….. I dunno.
The bag itself was a bit on the cheapy, cheapy side this time. I was hoping for a bit more with it being December and all. I REALLY have to think about this bag. Let me play with it and then I'll come back and tell you what I think.


And here it is- what is an Ipsy Bag?(<-- a link to the about Ipsy page only, however my personal link is below), Ipsy is a subscription service makeup bag and for $10 a month, you get a bag and 5 beauty items -- sometimes full size, most of the time sample sizes. Some of the companies that supply items are very well known and some are lesser known companies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment