Dec 6, 2014

Black Friday Haul - Kiehl's


Hey there!

I love a bargain. I mean there is nothing better than a great deal. When one of my fave bloggers mentioned this Black Friday Kiehl's deal, I was all over it. I purchased a Kiehl's Lip Balm. It was $7 plus tax. Shipping was free. So were the samples.

·        .17 fl oz pkt Crème de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter
·        .10 fl oz pkt Clearly Corrective White Purifying Foaming Cleanser
·        .10 fl oz pkt Clearly Corrective White Clarity-Activating Toner
·        .14 fl oz btl Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
·        .5 fl oz tube Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment For Men (obviously I need to learn to read)
·        1 fl oz tube Ultra Facial Cleanser
·        .5 oz container Crème de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter

Can you believe that? Yes, all that for $7. Pretty impressive huh? I think so too. So this weekend and all next week, I'll be enjoying all the goodies that Kiehl's has sent me. A review is coming soon.


I'm excited, aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment