Nov 5, 2014

What's On My Sephora VIB wish list?


Hey There!

I have been scrimping and saving like a mad women for this very special day.

No, not Christmas.

No, not someone's birthday.

Did you not read the title? I've been saving for the Sephora VIB and VIB Rouge 20% off sale.

I know that it's not a lot off but instead of spending $50, I'll only spend $40 (as if). Or, instead of spending $100, I'll only spend $80 (warmer). Or, instead of $200, I'll only spend $160 (probably closest). And, it will put me at VIB Rouge status. If you don't know what that is, I'm almost to embarrassed to say.

I haven't spent any money yet. I've just been on their website, kinda like you do with the Sears and J.C. Penny's Christmas catalogs, marking off stuff, adding it to my loves list, seeing what it looks like in my basket, you know, what everyone is doing.

I decided since I'm playing "spend the money", I'd show you folks what I've been drooling over and what is probably going to come home with me. 

Everyone has lippie sets for the holidays. I am going to have so many lipsticks I won't know what to do with myself. I've been drooling over the Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash set ($39 for 6 minis and a clear lip pencil), Bite Beauty remix ($25 for 4 high pigmented pencils), the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set ($39 for 9 lipsticks) and the Tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence set ($34 for 4 lip tints, 2 matte lip tints and 2 lip glosses). I'm a lip gloss girl but this is a hard choice! You can bet at least 2 of these lovelies will be in my next Sephora love package.

My summer tan is going away so I've been eyeing some face products to help out with that. The NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette ($65 for 1 highlighter, 1 bronzer and 3 blushes) has been calling my name. I'm on the fence about Benefit Cosmetics Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes ($39 for 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter and 4 face/cheek powders). I've almost talked myself out of that and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58 for 3 highlighting blushes). From the reviews I've seen, it almost seems that for my complexion (MAC NC42) these may not be the best bang for my buck. I have been looking at the Tarte Pin Up Girl Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Palette ($42 for 5 shades). It looks like that is a better shade match.

I've also been looking at the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit ($29). I've been using my samples of this and I really need to bite the bullet and invest. I also have peeped out some foundation samples that I NEED. So, yes, I'll be super excited to place my Sephora order on the 6th. My stuff will already be in the shopping cart.

What will be in your shopping cart?


Oh, this is also a good time to let you know I've been saving up my swagbucks in order to get Sephora gift cards. Some of you have heard of swagbucks but if not, the websites says that "Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise."  This link <--- is the "How does Swagbucks work page". I try not to advocate too many things on my blog but this is a really good way to earn a few gift cards for searching things, watching videos, taking surveys (FYI - I never take the surveys) and just general goofing off. It normally takes me 3 - 4 weeks to earn a $50 gift card so not like super fast money but I also don't spend all day or an exorbitant amount of time on it. So far I have earned 4 gift cards totaling $200. I am currently holding a large portion of that for my Sephora purchase.


  

(This is my link <--- If you are interested in swagbucks, I'd be tickled pink if you used my link to do so. Yes, I do get points from your subscription and if that does not appeal to you, don't use it. You can go to swagbucks.com and take a peek without me benefiting from it. I just really want YOU to benefit from it).

No comments:

Post a Comment