Nov 14, 2014

What Came In My Sephora VIB Box?



Hey There!

Do I have to tell you how super excited I was to get this package of goodies? Of course not. I think I did the happy dance right there at work. I placed my order a week ago and have "patiently" been waiting for my box 'o goodies. And now, they are here!

I spent so many weeks plotting and planning what I'd purchase. I wanted to make good purchases and only get things that I REALLY wanted, not that I kinda wanted. There were some things that I wanted now and some things I could wait until Black Friday weekend to get. And, there were some things that I wanted but tried out in the store and decided I didn't need.

The first thing you see (and the first thing in my Sephora basket) is the Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set. There are 9 lipsticks that I am soooo ready to play with. Well, 7 -- one of them. I already own the full size of Lovecraft and one of them the kiddo really liked in the store (Wonderchilde) and I said when I got this set, I was going to give it to her. I am going to have so much fun with this, just you wait and see.

The other large lipstick thing you see is the Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash. 6 gorgeous lippies and a glide on pencil. I own one of these in a full size (Liar -- that's the name! I'm not calling anyone a liar) and I'm excited about trying them.

(Sorry. I'm excited about everything I bought! Why the hell would I not be?! I'll try not to say how excited I am again).

Look right above the Urban Decay package. Do you know what that is? It's my new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit (you have to say it like that, with your color added). I have been talking about trying this for so long. I put this bugger in my Sephora basket months ago and never took it out. I knew it was coming home this time.

Next to that is the small NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. I've said that I don't like foundation but I'll use a BB cream or tinted moisturizer or mix a foundation with some moisturizer. I wanted to try this one and see if I'll like it as much as my LancĂ´me BB cream (yes, I know they aren't the same thing).

I picked up the Hourglass Indestructible Matte Liquid Lipstick in Canvas because I wanted to see if it was really as nice as everyone said and I picked up the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown because I had tried it in store before but I hadn't been using it correctly so I didn't like it. Now that I have learned how to use it, I think I'll like it better.
 
Samples that came in the box.
And those are all the goodies that I got! I love them, love them, love them (you know, through the packaging) and will rush back to let you know what I think of them after I use them. I'll also chat a bit about my Black Friday plans and why I didn't choose some other items that I had my eye one. I think it's almost as important to know what I didn't pick and why as it is to know what I did pick.


What did you get during either the Sephora Friends and Family sale or the VIB sale? Are you preparing for the Black Friday weekend? What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment