Nov 15, 2014

Ipsy Bag - November - Preview


Hey there!

I don't have to say it. You can look at this month's bag and see that there is one special little thing that I am super excited about! I won't spoil it for you but OMG, I am in love already.

I think this month has a good mix of items. There is a Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray by Marc Anthony, a you're so FINE Eyeliner by Elizabeth Mott, Wonder Lip Paint by J. Cat Beauty, Eye Base by Be A Bombshell Cosmetics and Invisible Loose Setting Powder + Mini Fan Brush by Laura Mercier.

This time there is only 1 item that I won't be trying but I do have a guest blogger that will tell us all about it.


And here is the PSA; Ipsy Bag(<-- a link to the about Ipsy page only, however my personal link is below), is a subscription service makeup bag. For $10 a month, you get a bag and 5 beauty items -- sometimes full size, most of the time sample sizes. Some of the companies that supply items are very well known and some are lesser known companies. 




Ipsy Link  <--- I've put my link right here in case you are interested in checking this out for yourself. I personally think it's a great deal for $10 BUT that is completely my opinion and if you don't want to use my link, that's okay too! If you are interested and would like to try them out, I'd be super stoked if you did use my Link. If you do decide to, come back and tell me how you like your first bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment