Nov 20, 2014

Quickie Review - Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz


Hey There!

Earlier this year I tried the Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express For Brows and Eyes and while I liked it ok, I wasn't thrilled with it. Eventually, I took it back. I just didn't find that it did much for me. After that, I left the filling in of my eyebrows alone and just worked on tweezing and razoring them.

Before the Sephora VIB sale, I went into my JC Penny Sephora store to stake out what they had. I talked to one of my girls and she suggested I try the Brow Wiz (in soft brown) instead. She said that the small, thin, mechanical pencil is perfect for creating hairlike wisps. She was correct. I don't know what took me so long to try this but I am in love now and we are going to the chapel to get married!

This t-i-tiny pencil is so small that it creates thin lines precisely where you want them. You can fill in your brows completely or sparsely, just depending on what you feel looks right on you. The kit that I had before just felt too dark and too full. This pencil looks natural and the color blends with my brows and doesn't work against them.

The last brow pencil that I went ga-ga over was the ORFA brow pencil that I got in my Ipsy bag several bags ago. The color of that pencil was really nice. I still like it but I've been enjoying my Anastasia Brow Wiz much more.


So far I'd say it's a total repurchase. But, let's keep an eye out for my empties, shall we? That will be the real test.

No comments:

Post a Comment