Nov 17, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ruby Do and So Much Fawn


Hey There!

This past week I dipped my toes and fingers in luscious Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure colors. You know how other people run to the store for new Essie and OPI collections? I run to the store for new Complete Salon Manicure collections. I love these polishes. They are so easy to apply and last almost a full week regardless of how much I type or work. The color range of all the Sally Hansen polishes is great but it seems that the Complete Salon Manicure colors or richer colors.

I wore Ruby Do on my toes (left - this is week 2) and So Much Fawn (right) on my hands. Let's bask in the colors for a moment, shall we? I love them. They are creamy colors and I almost got away with 1 coat! I wanted it just a tad richer so I used 2.


Ruby Do is such a rich berry color and So Much Fawn is a beautiful "strawberry milk chocolate color". You guys know I love that color! There is no reason to put this color up because I WILL wear it again soon.


These two colors were great purchases in my book. At the full price (around $7) these are fantastic but I always catch them CVS BOGO 1/2 off with coupons or some other discount. However, I'd pay full price in a hot minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment