Nov 16, 2014

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Set



Hey There!

Back in August I told you good people that I loved these lippies and had plans to get more. Well, thank you gift set gods because they put 9 gorgeous lipstick minis in a kit and I fell in love. I've heard some folks were a bit upset because these are minis. Well, that's ok to me. I might actually use up a lipstick AND it means I get to try before I buy...kinda.



I already had Lovecraft and the kiddo already claimed Wonderchilde so I have 7 pretty lippies to play with. Do you see them? I mean really, are you looking at them? The colors are so deep and beautiful. They are reds that run all over the spectrum. Orange red, nude, plummy, lilac, you name it, it's there. I love it.

The full size containers (as well the minis) are in a plastic container that yes, are a bit cheapy cheap but I like the lighter containers because I already have a heavy makeup bag. I'm ok with the plastic casings. I've said that they are comfortable to wear and last a good while. I find them to have good moisture -- a dry lipstick will get banded from my lipstick line up FAST. This lippie stays front row (literally).

In order on my ashy hand -- Countess, Agatha, Adora, Sexer, Wonderchilde, Bachelorette, Motorhead, Lovecraft and Hexagram. I mentioned that I already have Lovecraft but I am so ready to pop Bachelorette and Adora on my lips. These lipsticks are so creamy I'd have one on right now if I wasn't testing something else on my lips (who else is sitting around on a Sunday afternoon, sipping wine and testing lipsticks, concealer and eye makeup? I look like a clown).


If you were wondering if you should drop $39 for this little pretty, you should. You really, really should. You have to find 3 out of these 9 that you fall in love with. Or, you could be like me and love them all.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering about this set. Nice colors! Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete