Nov 24, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Nicole by OPI in Count On Me


Hey There!

This week I wore Nicole by OPI in Count on Me. And, you can't count on me. I'm sorry that I don't have a nail swatch on my actual nail for you. I wasn't smart and painted my nails and then spent the next week helping my mother pack boxes and move. Day one they chipped but that's not the polishes fault. That's totally my fault.

Even though the chips were my fault, I still wasn't a fan of this formula. The color is purple iridescent but it's flat. It wasn't sparkly or super shimmery. It didn't do anything special for my nails and it wasn't even good as an topcoat. I had to use three coats on my nails and even then it was so sheer. This might be good for a little girl just beginning her nail polish journey.

I've tried other polishes from Nicole by OPI. I can't say that they fare any better than anything else. The formula is just ok, the colors aren't very opaque and I've had to use three coats with every color that I've tried. That has never happened from all of the colors within a collection until this one.


The bottom line is I have given several shades from this nail line a chance and there are soooo many other polish lines that work just as well or better. I probably won't pick up any more of these and if I do, you know I'll be scrutinizing the heck out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment