Oct 24, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all! - Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel



Hey there!!

I was watching a YouTube video by my girl MoDiva38 (if you haven't watched her videos you are missing out folks! She is great.) and last week she mentioned finding Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel at her local Dollar Tree. Revlon nail polish for a dollar? I don't really have to tell you what happened do I? Yep, I went to 2 local Dollar Trees and racked up!

Like Miss Mo Diva38, I like Revlon polishes. They are easy to apply and last pretty well. There are, of course, some hit or miss collections but as a whole they are good. I already had quite a few Revlon nail colors so adding to my collection was a no brainer. I did pick up 8 polishes from 2 of my local Dollar Tree stores and a double pack from Big Lots (2/$2.00). All of the polishes are Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel except 1. Top Speed polishes are known to be a faster drying polish but since I use my Sally Hansen Insta-dry, all my polishes dry quickly.



I picked up Cupid, Candy and Lava & Charmed and Poppy. All of these are nice pinks, corals and fuchsias that work well as Spring and Summer colors. While I can see Lava being acceptable as a holiday red, I think the others will stay put until the first thaw of Spring.



I also picked up Sugar Plum, Espresso and Grape & Iconic (not a top speed polish) and Royal. These are purples, browns and blues that will work well in the Fall and Winter. I am very excited about Sugar Plum, Grape and Iconic. I think you good people will see these colors a lot this season.

I know that I have quite a few polish colors already but I still thank Miss Mo Diva38 for letting me know about this great find. You can never have too many nail polish colors. It's like changing up your shoes.


And we ALL know you can never have too many shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment