Sep 14, 2014

Sunday Funday - Luxury Item - Design Essentials Reflections Liquid Shine


Hey There!

I try to spend Sundays relaxing and recharging. I do that with my mind, my body and my hair.

Yep, I also recharge my hair. I don't add as much heat to it as I use to. I use (ready for it?) hair rollers -- sponge hair rollers! It's humid in "Hot"lanta right now and a very simple hair style is in order most days.

One step of my daily hair recharging is to use a liquid shine that is gentle on my hair. I use Design Essentials Reflections Liquid Shine. I get it from my local beauty supply store. It claims to add luster and sheen to your hair. I must admit, it really does. It adds a shine to your hair that is subtle looking but not greasy. I use this every 2 or 3 days (to prevent build up) and it keeps my hair looking healthy and smelling good. It has a sweet, just got up from the hairdressers chair smell. I like it.

It is costly. The cheapest I've seen it was $17.99 and I snapped it up. I should have gotten a spare at that price! I've seen it go as high as $27. I use it like it's liquid gold because of the price. I'm sure that there are many other products, cheaper products, that do just as good a job but I really like this one.

And because of that, I'll spend the extra money and use it sparingly.

What luxury product do you own that you just have to have? What excuses do you make for buying it or do make no excuses and buying it anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment