Sep 15, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Nailene Nail Studio Medium Nails & Sinful Colors in Thimbleberry



Hey There!

I'm still wearing and liking my Nailene Nail Studio nails in medium. The nails I've been wearing have a pretty "leaf?" design. They have lasted very well (only 3 popped off and I had to glue them back on). Overall though, I think I can get another week of them. I'm very happy with this purchase.


While I didn't paint my finger nails this week, I did paint my toe nails. I pulled out my Sinful Colors polishes and decided that I wanted to try Thimbleberry. It was a pretty orangey melon color that I felt was perfect for summer.

And it is so pretty on my feet. I have a touch of a tan which makes this color pop. I might even be able to get away with it as a fall color. But, while the color was nice, the formula kinda sucked. It was thick and streaky. I wonder if this was just an old bottle, even though I've only owned it for 3 or 4 months. I'll chalk it up to that because other Sinful polishes have been very nice.

The polish has the regular brush (I liked tapered if you're new here. If you aren't, sorry to repeat myself so much). The cap is nice though. It isn't smooth, it's a little bit textured and that means I can hold it and maneuver it well. I like that design in a bottle top!


Over all, I plan on trying this color out again. I do like it, even if this particular bottle has issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment