Sep 21, 2014

Sunday Funday - Lippie Haul


Hey There!

Yes, I did this. I felt that I needed to add some Fall color to my life. We've had some chilly mornings here in Atlanta and I feel like we missed out on summer. So, in preparation for the Fall weather that is to come, I decided to pick up some warmer lip colors.

I'm really excited about all of them (of course I am) and can't wait to try them and come back and tell you all about them.

Here's what I bought.



I have been eyeing the Sephora Rouge cream lipsticks for a while ($12.50). A couple of the Youtubers that I watch have talked about how creamy and pigmented the Sephora Rouge lipsticks are. I currently own a few of the Sephora Luster Matte Longwear Lip Colors ($16) so I felt comfortable getting these. I picked up oh oh! and sexy game. Again, both of them are creams and appear to have very little sparkle but lots of pigment. Both look like nice, deep reddish browns that are going to be great for the fall.



Because I was at Sephora, I decided to "splurge" and redeem points for a 100 point perk. I picked up the Nars lip gloss in Orgasm. Of course everyone has raved about Nars lip glosses so I decided I need to see if it lives up to the hype.


I had been searching for both the NYX Chunky Dunks and the L.A. Colors Chunky Lip pencils. I think of everything that I picked up I'm most excited about these two. The NYX (Hibiscus Tea Punch) was $5.99 and the L.A. Colors (Cocoa) was $1.99 (I think). I don't reach for lip crayons much but I find that Fall and Spring are the times that I do wear them. I think I mainly wear lip gloss in the Summer and lipstick in the Winter so Fall and Spring are just natural transition times. If these two work, I am definitely going back for more.



CVS had these Black Radiance lippies on sale. Not a big sale, mind you, just a tiny sale. But they were $1.74 each so I decided to try two of them -- Eldorado Red and Tiger Lily. I don't know that I have any "proper" Black Radiance lipsticks in my collection. I do have the lipstick/gloss duos that I tried earlier in year and they seem very nice. If these don't work, well, they are under two dollars so nothing to cry over.

I also picked up (and then forgot to take a picture of) a Pacifica Color Drench All Natural Moisture Lip Tint in Guava Berry ($3.99). I saw it in T.J. Maxx and remembered that I had heard good things about them so I decided to try it.


So, my lips are going to be properly hydrated for a while! I'll try all of these bad boys out for you good folks and let you know what I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment