Sep 16, 2014

Quickie Review - Wet n Wild Under The Sheet Makeup Wipes


Hey There!

I picked up my pack of Wet n Wild Under The Sheet makeup wipes a little over a week ago. I saw them at Walgreens for $2.99 a pack. I was concerned about my purchase because I accidentally saw a review that said the wipes were waaaaay too wet. I didn't think that it would be a problem but I was skeptical none the less.

Well, I need not have worried! These wipes are GREAT!


First, let's get the housekeeping out of the way. This pretty little blue pack holds 25 pre-moistened towelettes. They are gentle, hypoallergenic and supposedly great for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin so I was ready to put them to the test.

They are great! They ARE wet. You can see bubbles on the pad and I have to say that I don't know that I've ever seen evidence of makeup remover solution on a wipe like that. They have the same smell that pretty much, all wipes have and cover a good amount of face real estate. I always use wipes as a first removal technique and then use my Purity Skin Cleanser afterwards. I have never used makeup remover wipes as my only means of makeup removal. So, I only used them to remove all traces of makeup for this review. Normally I would only use one wipe. To remove all my makeup (primer, foundation, powder, blush, highlighter and bronzer) I had to use 2 wipes and I had to rinse my face afterwards. But, I'd do that anyway so...


Overall, I like these pads. They do the job for me. The price point is great and they don't break me out. That's a winning combo in my book.

Have you tried these? Have you been thinking about it? My opinion is spend the $2.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment