Sep 18, 2014

Bielenda Happy Feet Foot and Heel Cream


Hey There!

My holy grail (HG) foot lotion just went into the empties container and I was sad. For years I have been using Aveda's Foot Relief cream but the price kept creeping up and now it's $24 for 4.2 oz. I can't pay that for foot cream...not until I have tried others and see if anything can match my HG.

So I ran to the stores to check it out. I picked up a few foot creams and lotions and started testing. I found Bielenda Happy Feet Foot and Heel Cream at Ross. It was $2.99 for 5.9 oz, waaaaaay cheaper than the Aveda Foot Relief. It's supposed to soften calloused skin and brings relief to my cracked hills.

This is oiler than my Aveda so you have to rub it in really well and then wait a bit before you go walking on floors and slip and bust your head open. My first impression was that I didn't care for it because of the fact that I had to wait to walk. Then, a few days later, I took a look at the bottom of my feet and noticed that this stuff was doin' the durn thing! I was pretty amazed that it was doing so well. I mean we just talked about cheap razors so I was concerned that I was going to talk about cheap foot lotion. But, no my friends not this time.

I don't want to talk about what's in this (urea) because it could gross you out. But if I don't get the proper care for the bottom of my feet, that could gross you out too and I don't eat with my feet or anything so a little grossness on my feet is ok, as long as it works. This works.

I'm going to keep trying this for a while longer before moving on to the next foot product. It's not as good as my HG foot cream but it is decent. The verdict is still out on if I'd buy it again.

It depends on if I find anything better.

Isn't that what we are all doing folks -- chasing the next best cosmetic thing?


What foot cream are you currently using or did you just give up and put on tennis shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment