Aug 1, 2014

Quickie Review - e.l.f. HD Blush


Hey there!

I've spent the last month testing this e.l.f. HD Blush in Super Star, a coral color. Surprisingly, I don't have any cream blushes. I was kinda scared of them. Now I know that I shouldn't have been scared.

I've used plenty of e.l.f. products that I have fallen in love or in "like" with. I love my Contouring Blush & Bronzer duo, my Eye Refresher and of course my studio brushes. I was thinking that this product might be a "like" product. 

The packaging is nice. I like being able to see how much of a product that  have left. I don't know that I will have to worry about that with this. A small pump is really all you need for both cheeks. This container will last you forever!

And it lasts all day! I use primer and powder at 6:30am and by 6:30pm I still have blush on. Mind you, it's not go out and party ready, but it's presentable if you see people that you know at the grocery store. Many of the cheaper blushes that I've tried only last half of that time.

The down side of these blushes is that they don't have a ton of shades (5) and out of the shades the do have, not many are for skin of color. But, perhaps this was just to see what folks would think. I think they can go ahead and make the investment and create other colors. These are pretty good.

And at $3 I would totally repurchase this or try another color.


Except that this bottle will last forever! When will I need another one?

No comments:

Post a Comment