Jul 30, 2014

Empties!


Hey there!

July is gone people!! What happened to it? Where the heck did it go? Didn't I just do an empties blog last week? Sighhhh. Guess not.


This month I used up my final 2 Whole Foods 365  shower gel ($1.99 at Wholefoods). I bought three of them (Herbal Mint & Citrus Grapefruit are pictured) over a year ago when I was on an all natural, really, really good for you kick. I bought everything all natural for about a month. Then I stopped. These bubble baths weren't great. They weren't horrible though.  They didn't lather as much as I would have liked. They smelled fine but they were so minty any other scent was unrecognizable. I won't buy them again.

There are two Avon Bubble Baths (2/$9.99 Avon Representative, Avon.com, Mall Kiosk), Blushing Kiss and Vanilla Cream. I love the Vanilla Cream. Blushing Kiss was just ok. On the whole thought, Avon Bubble Baths are my all time favorite bubble baths. Seriously, if you haven't tried them, find a rep, find a kiosk and get a bottle. They are do luxurious and rich. A cap full will get you lots if bubbles. I use 2 (3 on particularly stressful days!). 

Someone on YouTube mentioned that they liked the Wal-Mart's Sonoma Spa bubble bath. At $2.97 a bottle (64oz), I was hoping that they were right. That would mean LOTS of luxurious bubble baths. Or not. These aren't good. I bought the vanilla sugar. It didn't smell like vanilla or sugar and it took darn near half the bottle to get any bubbles at all. Ok, about a sixth of the bottle. That is NOT an exaggeration. 


There's my Secret deodorant ($2.47 for 2.6 oz) in  powder fresh scent. It's the only brand I use. 


I used a bath bomb. I have NO idea who this us from. Could be dollar store. Could be Lush. Could be anything in between. It was nice. It was green. I don't think it had a scent. It was just fizzy in my bath water. I would repurchase it if I could remember who it was by. 


I used up a razor. It was the BIC Soleil. My pitts aren't particular (sorry -- tmi??). I'm sure I didn't pay full price for these. I never do.

I finally tossed the eos shave cream in pomegranate raspberry. The bottle made it almost impossible to get the cream out. I tried to squeeze it and shake it towards the top -- nothing worked. I'm sure I left half the shave cream in there! I just got tired. I prefer canned shaving cream.  


I used up my Sephora Super Loaded Age Defy Serum ($32 for 1 fl oz.). I'm trying something else right mow. I'm not in love with what I'm trying though. Not sure if I'll buy this one again or not (Damn you Garnier for changing your formula on my holy grail moisturizer!!). I'll make a decision in about a week or so.

I finally finished my Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer ($20 for .07 oz.). It took me over a year to finish this. That's why I don't mind the price tag. Folks, I've tried high end and low end and nothing, NOTHING matches my completion like this. I stopped trying. When you find the one, stop searching. Yes, I've already begin using my replacement one. 

And last but not least, I finished a pack if Neutrogena Hydrating Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. Meh. They were just ok. They took initial makeup off. I always use my Purity cleanser to really take my makeup off. I'll buy these if they are on sale again. 

And that my dears, is what is now in my trash. I feel kinda bad! For the last two months I had to spread my empties over 2 or 3 days. This time, just barely one post. I'll do better in August. I'll really try harder.

See the things I'll do for you fine folks?


You. Are.Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment