Aug 4, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Sephora Formula X Hydrate Nail Hydrator and Revlon Treat and Boost



Hey There!

There won't be much reading going on for the NPC this week. Sorry. I decided last weekend that my nails looked a little war torn so I decided that I'd do a warm oil nail treatment and then use my Sephora Formula X Hydrate Nail Hydrator and let my nails get a rest. Then on Wednesday, I was ready to polish but I didn't think my nails were ready. So, I did another warm oil nail treatment and then used my Revlon Treat and Boost.

Folks I've been struggling with my nails for the past month. They began splitting all over. I don't think it's the polish I've been using. Perhaps it's the remover. So, I do plan to use a gentler remover for a while and see if that works.

This upcoming week, I do have a polish that is supposed to strengthen and nourish your nails. We'll see it if really does and I'll come back and tell you all about it.


What do you use when you have nail problems? Is there something that really gets your hands back in shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment