Aug 23, 2014

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipsticks



Hey There!

A few weeks ago I went to my Sephora's Kat Von D Studded Kiss Event. I got there about 4.  By the time I got there the pickings were slim.  There are 20 shades of this new lipstick, but there were only about 14 left and just 1 or 2 of each. 

I swatched several of the lipsticks -- Agatha, Lolita, Petal Pink Nude, Mauve Pink Nude... you know how I do. I love my nudes. I only ended up bringing Lovecraft home. I wanted to test one before I purchased all the pretty ones that I saw.



I almost bypassed these because they are matte lipsticks. It's been my experience that matte lipsticks have been dry and are awful on my lips. I stay away from them a majority of the time. I have naturally dry lips. The last thing I need is more dryness.

This one wasn't dry. Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipsticks are smooth, moist and long lasting. 

The color that I chose is a beautiful pinky mauve. It's almost nude but not quite. It's that pinky milk chocolate color that I love. And, it smells good. I can't resist a lippie that smells good.

The Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipsticks are $21 at Sephora. I've worn cheaper and I've worn more expensive. I can tell you this...


I will wear this one (and other shades from the line) again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment