Aug 16, 2014

Ipsy Bag - August - Preview


Hey there!

Yaaay! It's metallic pink bag time!

I just love when the Ipsy bag comes to my desk at work. It means 5 new pretties to try and a cute, new bag.

In case you aren't familiar with the Ipsy Bag, it's a subscription service makeup bag by Michelle Phan of YouTube fame. For $10 a month, you get a cute bag and 5 beauty items -- sometimes full size, most of the time mini's, much of the time fun to try. Various well known companies supply items as well as some unknown or lesser known companies. For me, it's a great way to try new products that you'd never try and to test out mini's of possibly more expensive items that you might not be able to afford to try.

This month's Ipsy bag has an Urban Decay Perversion mascara, Coastal Scents Forever Blush duo, Absolute New York's You're The Balm Lip Balm, Dr. Brandt Pores No More and Lord & Berry eyeliner. Four of these items are ones I have really wanted to try. I'm pretty excited about this bag and I think you lucky folks are going to get a review sooner rather than later!

As for the bag itself, it's really cute. It's very plasticy smelling (think beach ball plastic). I'm going to let it air out a bit and see what I end up doing with it.

This is my third Ipsy bag and it looks like it's better than the other two (and the other two were pretty good!).

I think the next 2 weeks are going to be pretty fun!





Ipsy Link  <--- I've put my link right here in case you are interested in checking this out for yourself. I personally think it's a great deal for $10 BUT that is completely my opinion and if you don't want to use my link, that's okay too! If you are interested and would like to try them out, I'd be super stoked if you did use my Link. If you do decide to, come back and tell me how you like your first bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment