Aug 26, 2014

A Month of MAC - MAC Studio Fix



Hey there!!

We have reached the end of our journey towards "A Month of MAC". Not as much MAC as you were hoping for? Me neither. But, there just weren't that many varied items in my collection and the patent polish lipstick that I ordered hasn't arrived (sighhhh). I'm a lippie girl so that what I had the most of.

But I will end the month of MAC on a high note. I am in love with my MAC Studio Fix face powder. I'm in shade NC42 and it is the PERFECT color for my completion. Right now I have a little bit of summer color so it doesn't add any more color. It just lets my natural glow shine through. In the winter it gives a hint of color and makes me look all the more fabulous!



I only need a little on my face -- no need to pile it on. And, after lunch, I touch up my face and it doesn't look cakey or anything. I still look fresh faced. They make a loose powder but I like that I can take this compact with me on the go and just use a face sponge to touch up.

It was $27 but I've used this particular one for almost 3 months now and look at how much is left! Not even a dent and I use it 6 days a week!

I asked my aunt over a year ago, "If I wanted to invest in MAC, what should I try?" She said lipstick and face powder. Man, she was right! If you start with these two things, you will be alright!


Don't worry. Just because our Month of MAC is over, doesn't mean I won't have other MAC goodies to show you! Unfortunately for my wallet, I like to shop at MAC. So, fortunately for you, there will be more pretties to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment