Jul 17, 2014

Quickie Review - Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Face + Body Creme



Hey there!

I am obviously late to the party...AGAIN! I was in my local Family Dollar store and came across this Cocoa Butter Face + Body Creme by Queen Helene. It's for extremely dry skin. It soothes and softens with intense moisture. It was $3. I normally I use their cocoa butter stick for any dark or extremely dry spots (elbows and knees) so I thought I'd try this.



Yeppers, I love this stuff. First of all, it smells a-maze-ing. It smells cocoa buttery and coconuty and the scent lulls me into a blissful state. Secondly this stuff absorbs so well! When you rub your fingers into the container it looks a bit oily but when you smooth it onto your skins in goes in beautifully. It almost absorbs better than lotion! Almost.



And, it really softens your skin! I have been slathering this on my elbows, knees and a few dark patches at night and the next day my elbows don't look like I sat my arms in flour!


It's only three bucks so if you are in Dollar General or Family Dollar I think you should give this a chance. It won't replace your lotion or anything but it's a nice change -- almost a little treat for those neglected places.

No comments:

Post a Comment