Jul 10, 2014

Quickie Review - eos Hand Lotion



Hey there!

Have you seen this? I have walked right past this hand lotion 3 or 4 times in a week. It's at every store checkout counter and down every lotion aisle. But I have plenty of lotion. I don't need another one!

But it's so cute! I mean look at that little bottle! It's adorable. Adorable equals great quality, right?

Wellllllllllllll, kinda.



The eos hand lotion is in berry blossom. It claims to be fast absorbing, non greasy, with 24 hour moisture. I really wanted to test that theory out because I wash my hands a lot and dry hands is a problem.

It does smell nice. It's a very subtle berry scent. And, it is fast absorbing. There wasn't any greasy feel, which is great. I touch a lot of papers and no one wants to wait five minutes after putting lotion on their hands. 24 hour moisture? Of course not. Lasts through 2 hand washings? Ok, I'll give you that. Side note -- the bottle shape fits ok in my purse but purse shape lotions fit better. eos, if you make this purse shaped, I'd like it better.


The 1.5 oz lotion is $1.99, and that's not a bad price. I'm not sad that I picked this up and if they come out with another scent, I might try it. But more than likely, I won't buy this again. There are too many other hand lotions that make a greater impact on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment