Jul 22, 2014

Ped Egg


Hey There!

Yep, that is what you think it is. I bought a Ped Egg. I had a good reason! Well, no not really. I just wanted to try it out.

I have to be honest -- I don't give my feet much thought until right before sandal time. Oh, I paint my toe nails all the time but soak my feet and slather on lotion? Not likely. I've had a boyfriend yell out, "Whoa, babe! You just scratched me with your claws!" No, I wasn't embarrassed, even though I should have been. I wasn't embarrassed because it was winter -- my feet were supposed to be covered!

Now, summer time rolls around, I have to get my feet on point! I normally go get several pedicures before sandal season so that I'll be ready by the time it comes along. But this year, for some crazy reason, I missed the pre-sandal season. My heels are still kinda jacked up!

So I bought Ped Egg hoping that it would work. The commercial makes it look so easy! Well...it is easy (once you get the package open). You really do just rub it over your heels and rough patches and yes, nasty, gross, foot shavings come out of the container.

I only paid $5.99 at Ross so I wasn't really expecting a lot from this product but I was really pleasantly surprised! It does take off the dead layer of skin so that you can slather on foot cream and get your tootsies ready for sandals.


Now, if only I could find a foot cream that doesn't leave the sheets greasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment