Jul 14, 2014

Nail Polish Change - KleanColor Nail Lacquer in Pearl Pink and Purple


Hey There!

Yesterday I talked about a few KleanColor scented nail polishes that I picked up. I love KleanColor polishes so telling you that the finger nail and toe nail polish formula that I wore this week was great, really isn't necessary. But, I'll say it anyway -- this polish wore so well. I wore them for 6 days and only had 2 chips. There weren't any chips on my toe nails.


I wore Pearl Pink on my nails and Purple on my tootsies. I loooooved the Pearl Pink for my fingers. It's a frosty pink and really complements my complexion. Purple (such a fitting name) is a frosted mid toned lilac that looked good on my toes but I have a bit of color on my feet so I wasn't 100% happy with the look. I'll probably save this color for when the tan goes away on my toes.

The brushes on these polishes are small, regular brushes. I wish they were tapered but because they are small, I'm able to maintain control. My only complaint would be that sometimes when you attempt to open the polish you end up with the cap cover in one hand and the polish is still closed. I tried to get a pic of it but you probably know what I mean. But hey, it's $.99! Who's gonna complain about that?


So will I purchase this brand in the future? ROTFLMBO! Of course I will! Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment