Jun 27, 2014

Prime Time Summer - L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher


Hey there!

I'll go back to what I've said about the size of my pores -- they are small. Around my nose and cheeks (of course) they are noticeable so the idea of something to remove or minimize this is enticing but not a must have in my book. That being said, I'm willing to try these types of products.



L'Oreal has created a product that instantly minimizes the look of pores with a soft-focus finish and over 4 weeks you will see it shrink pores on 3 dimensions; depth, number and size. At least, that's what it claims.

Well, I used this product for 5 days out of 7 for 3 weeks. I can't say that it shrunk anything. My pores are the same size that they started out. And, I can't say I got a soft-focus finish either. And, I can't say that it helped my makeup application. I've used products with that silicone feel and they have helped with my makeup application.


It doesn't have a silicone feel. I guess some people don't like that feel but honestly, now that I've been playing with primers, I do like that feel. It makes me think that the primer or whatever, is actually doing something.



So what did this do? Well, it cost me $2.98 plus tax. Other than that....nuthin.

Am I upset that I tried it? At $2.98, no. At $5.99 (the original price for the .5 fl oz tube), maybe. At $19.99 (1.4 oz), someone is about to get slapped! Would I every buy this again? Ummm, no.


On to the next primer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment