Jun 30, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Wet n Wild Megalast in Beat of a Generation and Love Me Some Muscles


Hey There!

I kept going on the summer pastel colors train. I just love pastels for the summer! I purchased these two lovelies and originally thought I'd pink out my fingers and peach out my toes. I ended up reversing that.



I wore Beat of a Generation on my tootsies. It's one of those pretty pinks that I have to be careful of. It's looks so sweet in the bottle but could be too blue based or too orange based once on your nails. This one leans toward blue base and is a good color for me. On my fingers I wore a coral, Love Me Some Muscles. It too, was a perfectly toned color.



Both polishes are Wet n Wild Megalast colors. They have the white tops so that means they are limited edition. These are two from the Summer 2014 edition All Access Beauty Collection. There were six total. I had seen a few blog post with swatches and I decided that these two were the only ones that I wanted to try.

These are sheer-ish polishes. I used 2 coats and my toes (Beat of a Generation ) were fine but my fingers (Love Me Some Muscles ) were a little more sheer. It was ok.

These polishes have the new "ManiCurve Pro Brush" that I have come to love. They offer precision and help me color inside the lines (most of the time). I love Wet n Wild polish but this was about 1/2  a step down from what I'm use to. Now that I've tried these, if they had another color that I wanted I'd have to think long and hard about whether or not I'd pick it up.


And then I'd go pick it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment