Jun 19, 2014

Ipsy Bag - June - Preview


Hey there!

Guess what I got in the mail! Yep, my Ipsy bag. I was excited because I had been on the waiting list for my bag for 2 months before I realized that I could get off of it myself. Yep, I decided to read. It's fundamental folks.

So I did get my bag last Friday and I was super excited to see what was inside. Well, first I have to talk about the makeup bag. It's a nice quality bag but the design was a bit much for me. I see it as a bag for someone's holiday gift or something. Just because I'm not fond of the design doesn't mean someone else won't like it.



Quick overview of what's inside -- There's an eyebrow pencil by OFRA. I'm super excited to try it. It looks to be about the right shade for me. There's a Be A Bombshell mascara. I will probably give that to my mom. I don't wear much eye makeup these days and I don't want to waste it for the 2 days a month that I do wear mascara. There's a Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray which will go to a friend at work. Brown girls' hair doesn't like sea salt spray so.... I got a NYX butter gloss in crème brulee. NYX butter glosses are always a good thing. And, there's a Realtree for her eau de parfum spray that I've already squirted on. You have to wait until the review for what I thought.

I'm gonna cheat and tell you that one of these things got a squeal out of me. It really did. I won't tell you which (well, you know it wasn't the beach spray) but when it's review time, you will squeal as much as I did.

So at first glance, I say $10 well spent. I haven't researched any of the products yet, so I don't know the prices but I bet I'll get $10 out of this one.


Stay tuned....



Ipsy Link  <--- I've put my link right here in case you are interested in checking this out for yourself. I personally think it's a great deal for $10 BUT that is completely my opinion and if you don't want to use my link, that's okay too! If you are interested and would like to try them out, I'd be super stoked if you did use my Link. If you do decide to use it, come back and tell me how you like your first bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment