May 27, 2014

Quickie Review - CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss


Hey there!

It took me a while to find the new CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Glosses. I saw them on other blogs beginning about a month ago. They looked pretty and folks gave them favorable reviews so I was excited to try them. You know I love lip gloss!



I went to several drugstores and I finally found them at a CVS in downtown Atlanta. I picked up 2 colors -- 640 Juicy Fruit and 660 Fruitylicious. The CoverGirl website doesn't mention this new line but several bloggers have talked about them and taken pictures of their local displays. There were 7 in the display at the CVS that I went to. I've seen pictures with up to 13 colors.



Now that I've had time to try these out, I am impressed with them. These glosses are fab-u-lous! They are nicely pigmented, super moisturizing and last for several hours. I've used mine over lipstick and haven't had to apply any lip balm at all. That's a plus in my book.


The only minus is the price point and the fact that I'm having a hard time finding them. If I remember correctly, I paid about $8.29 for them. These are good, but I'm not so sure they are that good.  The packaging is sleek and pretty and as I said before, they are quite pigmented. But, I don't know that they are worth the price. I have to really think about whether or not I want to use my CVS dollars (plus BOGO 1/2 off) for these because I doubt that I'll be paying full price.


Have you seen these? Are you planning on trying them?

No comments:

Post a Comment