Apr 5, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte


I have normal skin for about 4 or 5 hours. After that, my T-zone gets super oily. That is a real pain for me because I wear glasses and having them slide down my nose every 15 minutes isn't fun. Everyone knows that I like Rimmel London products so trying the Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder was a no brainer for me. I just knew it would be great for me. And, it is.

It's a buttery powder and not a powdery powder. I like that. I put on my makeup in the morning and then swirl my powder brush in and glide it over my face. After lunch, I do a quick touch up and it really does keep the makeup on until I get home. Again, buttery smooth.

I picked up the color creamy beige and it's a great spring color. I do think that once summer happens, my tan will kick in and this won't work. I think that creamy beige is the darkest so I'll have to put it up until late fall. Until then, I will keep using this as finishing powder and face powder.

The price point is marvelous. Most stores have it for about $3.99 and I'm sure that I got it during a Rimmel London BOGO 1/2 off or a 40% off sale. For that price, it's worth trying and, if you don't like it, you can take it back.


Have you tried this one? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment