Apr 6, 2014

IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. I Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette



Do you see this little goodie? It's the Naturally Pretty Vol. I Matte Luxe Transforming Eyeshadow Palette. This is Nouveau Cheap's fault (if you don't follow her blog, you are missing out! She's great!). She showed a discount code with free shipping on Instagram and I swiftly made a purchase. I am soooo glad I did. 


First of all, the packaging is nice. It's a pink suede material that feels luxurious. Inside is heavy, gold paper matting a mirror at the top and the 15 shades at the bottom. The shades are all matte and I love that. I'm not big on a lot of sparkle so I see these lovelies as the base to many, many looks. They're good on their own as well.


I played with this all weekend. The colors are so pretty on my complexion. I am always concerned that the colors of palettes won't work well with dark skin. I didn't have to worry about that with this palette! The colors are soft, buttery and wow! They are highly pigmented -- a little goes a long way.

My faves? Warmth, Soulful, Violet, Sunrise, Sunset and Java. So practically half the palette! LOL. The transforming pearl is nice as well. I don't know if it's supposed to add sparkle to the other shades or not. I just use it as a highlight color. It's just as good as the others.


Have you tried this palette? What other matte palettes have you found -- I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment