Apr 4, 2014

FLOWER Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad



I went to a Wal-Mart about 20 minutes from my house and found the Flower brand cosmetics line (Side bar - why don't all Wal-Mart locations have all the same items? Why do I have to travel for everything?).


So I found the Flower brand cosmetics and got pretty excited. I haven't heard much said about this brand on the blogs and YouTube but I like Drew Barrymore and had heard about her products. I wanted to show her some love. 


Her line pretty much includes everything, eyeshadow, lipstick, lipgloss, blush, etc. and after much deliberation, I decided to try the eyeshadow quad in Foxy Browns. When I saw the quad, I instantly wanted to try the pink and the dark brown. I loved it! The colors are so buttery smooth and have great pigment. I really enjoyed using this palette. The pink is really pretty and the 3 browns are great browns. I know that sounds weird but sometimes browns are too brown or too powdery or too shimmery. 1 of these browns is the perfect matte pecan color, another one is soft, shimmery copper color and the third is a lightly shimmered taupe color. The pink is a soft, pale pink the makes a great highlight color or lid color.

And I can say that the quad pan is so rich feeling! It doesn't feel cheap at all. It's a pretty shape and the pans are nice, full pans. Did I say how much I enjoyed wearing this quad? It's a great quad for a soft look. There are 5 other quads (smoke and mirrors, twilight moon, face the grey, blue lagoon and secret garden). I think I might try face the grey next.

I will also look at some of the other products within the Flower brand. The Flower Kiss Stick Velvet Lip Color line has 2 or 3 that I want to try.


Have you tried any of these? What did you like? Does your Wal-mart carry this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment