Apr 27, 2014

Revlon Nail Enamel - Electric Chrome Collections


*Spiderman, Spiderman, 
Does whatever a spider can 
Spins a web, any size...

The entire time I was painting my nail wheel I was singing the Spiderman theme song. Cray-cray, I know but it's what I did.



I didn't think that I was going to purchase all of these polishes.  When I first saw the collection I decided to only pick up Spidey Sense and Electric Web. Those looked like safe nail colors. I did a swatch of both and loved them, so when I went back to my "Upscale Walgreens", I decided to add Gwen's Crush to my collection. I saw but left 1000 Volts in the store because I didn't think it was for me. And then, I spent an entire week waiting for Saturday so that I could travel back to my Walgreens and pick it up. I picked it up and decided that I needed I'm Electro as well. I didn't pick up Super Powered because it wasn't at my Walgreens but if I find it, yes sir, it's mine!

I think I made some good decisions. Do you see those colors? All of them are so pretty and vibrant. They all have a shimmer to them and a rich color. The one thing that kind of bothered me was that they dry, well,  not exactly matte, but not "wet". I like my polish to look shiny and this doesn't. It doesn't matter all that much though because I use the Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Top Coat and it gives a shine.

Spidey Sense is my favorite with Gwen's Crush following close behind. These colors are more than just party nail colors. These nail polishes are party HAND colors!

I really like them and the Revlon formulation just adds to the joy. This is one collection that I had no problem paying full price for and if you have the opportunity to pick up one or two of them, I suggest you do so!


No comments:

Post a Comment