Apr 3, 2014

Quickie Review - NYC Color Wheel Pink Cheek Glow


I am going to try to talk about as many things that I like this month as I can. It's my birthday month so I am going to talk about things that make me feel good. I'm going to mention the happy things and make most of my reviews positive ones.


Ohhhh wee! This NYC Color Wheel in Pink Cheek Glow makes me happy! I originally picked up Bronzed Pink and that color wheel didn't do anything for me. It was like a regular face powder. I was sad about that but I then ran to the store 2 days later and got Pink Cheek Glow.



Wowzers. This is so pretty on the skin. It just brightens my cheek to a healthy color. It says mosaic face powder but I use it just on my cheeks. The pigmentation is good and you can go a little heavier to get a better color (on my "cafe au lait" skin complexion).  And, if you swatch with your fingers, it's like butter people! Smooth and silky! I use a powder brush, swirl it around and go to town on my cheeks.

I paid full price, about $4.97 - that's how much I wanted this bad boy and it's worth every penny. I plan to use this throughout the spring.


Have you tried this? Are you just in love with it as I am? If not, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment