Apr 14, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Bite The Bullet & Sophisticated Lady



I know. I said I was going to use spring colors on my nails. This isn't really a springy color. My initial thought was to use Sophisticated Lady on all my nails and then Bite The Bullet as my accent nail. Once I did my left hand, I changed my mind and reversed that decision.

And, whoa baby! I really like Bite The Bullet. While it isn't a light lilac, it certainly is a pretty purple. I got sooo many complements on this color. I kept complementing my own darn self!!


I've said many times that I love the new Wet n Wild tapered brush. If not used carefully, you can paint your entire finger but I take my time and do the best I can. As you can see, I've promoted to a 3rd grader in nail polishing! It's a work in progress people.


The color stayed on a loooong time! I had some chip tip but that's to be expected. I didn't have any major chipping at all! I was so pleased with this color and formula. I honestly debated wearing it again this week!


But, it's birthday week. I needed something a bit pinker. Yep, that's a spoiler alert!

No comments:

Post a Comment