Apr 21, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Pumped Up Pink Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Sparked

 

Birthday Nails!

I mentioned last week that I was going pink for my birthday. No special reason for pink. It was the color combo that I had in my "waiting to paint with" box. Well, I did use my pink and I added a party nail.

Happy Birthday to me! I loved both of these colors! The Sally Hansen Pumped Up Pink was a pretty, iridescent pink that had a slight blue hue. And, the Wet n Wild Sparked was my pink party color. It was lots and lots of very sparkly pink sparkles! The result of the two together was definitely a party on my fingers.


The Sally Hansen polish had that tapered brush that I'm beginning to love and the Wet n Wild had a regular brush. Both formulas are great and only needed 2 coats. I probably could have gotten away with 1 coat of the Sally Hansen.


Can we talk about Wet n Wild Sparked? The number of microscopic glitter pieces is crazy! I loved it. 2 brushes over the Sally Hansen and tada! Magically hands. I am going to be on the look out for more of these types of sparkles.


I enjoyed my birthday hands. The polish stayed on until I took it off a week later (BTW, I wear nail polish for 6 days and rest on the 7th - nail treatments and such). It didn't chip until the 5th day. Whoo hoo! This is a combo that definitely needs to stay in rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment