Apr 23, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all!


Hey there!

e.l.f. had one of their percentage off sales, so I took advantage and picked up some things that I can't find at my local Target or Wal-Mart stores.


First of all, I have to concur with everyone else -- e.l.f. ships quickly and packs well. I didn't buy a lot (and didn't spend a lot) but everything arrived safely and unbothered.

The first thing I pulled out of my baggie was the e.l.f. Studio Fan Brush. I have noticed that lots of makeup brush companies are making fan brushes. I don't really know what they are supposed to be for (I've seen everything from face powder to highlighter) but I didn't want to invest big money in a fan brush until I figured it all out. Well, I can say that I like this purchase. This brush is very soft. I'm not 100% sure how I'm going to use it, but trust me, I am going to have fun using it for something!

The next thing I reached for were the Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads. Perhaps you have had luck at finding these in the stores but I haven't seen hide nor hair of them. This was really the reason for my order. No review required. These are a necessity.

I have seen these Vanilla & Coconut Lotion Wipes online but not in stores. I was very anxious to try them. I'm not sure why everyone loves them but in 15 swipes across the face, I'll be able to tell you.


I wanted to try the High Definition Undereye Setting Powder. I have seen this in stores but it was discounted (50%? 40%? Who remembers exactly). You know I've been looking for an undereye brightener and I also like to use powder to set my eyeliner (I can't remember which YouTuber told me that but it seems to work). I'll report back.


And last but not least, I picked up the Pressed Mineral Blush. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. Except for the color of the container, it's similar to my Sonia Kashuk blush. The second thing that I noticed was that the color looks pretty. I ordered Wanderlust. We'll see how it wears.

And that's my Eyes Lips Face Haul. It's the first time I've ordered from them online. It was quick and easy...too easy really! Now that I know how easy it is, I see plenty of orders in my future.


Lots of stuff to play with. What do you think of my haul? What are your favorite e.l.f. products?

No comments:

Post a Comment