Mar 5, 2014

Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss


You may have figured out by now that I am in love with lip gloss. I love the way it's creamy and glossy and adds a hint of color to your lips or built up, it can add a POW! of color to your lips!

I can't tell you how many lip glosses I own because I'd have to round them all up first. I can't tell you how many brands I have because I always see new brands that I just must try. What I can tell you is that when I find a new one that I fall in love with, I tell everyone that I know.


Well, are you listening? I'm about to tell you about my current love.

I purchased Rimmel London Stay Gloss Lip Gloss in 160 Stay My Rose first. I figured a soft rose color is a safe bet in the lip gloss world. I wore it alone, over matte lipsticks and with a lip liner base. Stay My Rose could do no wrong. I then picked up 430 All Night Long (a shimmery, burgundy-ish plum color) and 360 Fuchsia Fever (a pinky-fuchsia color) and OMG, the fireworks were HOT! I shouldn't get this worked up over a lip gloss line but I do. These glosses are so creamy and so shiny. I wore these lip glosses with comfort and ease for quite a while and reapplication came without creasing. The website said up to 6 hours of shine and color and I think that 4 or 5 hours of coverage is probably about right.


The US Rimmel London website claims to have 18 beautiful, colors. Well, I currently have 3 of those colors with plans to add more. The price is right ($3.97 minus coupon) and the coverage is amazing!


Would I buy more? Did you read this review? Of course!! Have you tried these? If not, you really should!

No comments:

Post a Comment