Mar 6, 2014

eos Lip Balm



What's up?!

Folks, I have tried to join the eos lip balm band wagon. I've seen folks with their large jars filled with all 57 different flavors lookin' all pretty. Ok, the website says that there are 8 permanent ones and a couple limited editions but I swear folks have more than that in those cutsie jars! I have two of them, pomegranate raspberry and watermelon wonderland. I have to admit, they smell good and they feel pretty good on the lips but I'm having a hard time getting over the shape.

It's kinda like I want to poise my lips to go around the egg shape and rub it on my lips that way. I know that's not the right way, but how else are you supposed to use them? I mean opening the balm egg is weird enough but having to spread the egg over my lips...well, it's just weird.


Now, I saw that they have some eos Smooth Stick Lip Balms in Vanilla Bean, Pomegranate Raspberry and Sweet Mint. If I could find those at a Target or Wal-Mart, I'd be all over that! I know what to do with a stick lip balm and Vanilla Bean has to smell so good. I will be on the lookout for that.

So would I buy another one? Yeah, probably. They really do smell good and I can see them as a good bedside balm but not purse lip balm (I'd be scared it would open in my purse. My purse is the black hole people). And, of course, it looks pretty in a nice jar (as you have seen on several YouTube videos). But more than that, I like a good lip moisturizer and yes, this is a good one. Just a weird egg thing that I'm having to work on.


I'll let you know if I pick up another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment