Mar 25, 2014

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush

No hand swatch because you really can't see it on my hand.
I really like bronzer. It give a warmth to my skin that blush just can't give. I like blush but it's not the same as bronzer. Blush gives me that pop of color. Bronzer gives that glow. Yep, if I had to choose one or the other, bronzer would win every time.

I picked up the Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Blush in 2166 Warming Organics from Big Lots on one of my scouting missions. It couldn't have been more than $2 or $3 because that's the price point for almost all the makeup at Big Lots. I knew that it would probably be a onetime purchase because Big Lots is like a hospital for makeup. Sometimes makeup goes there because it's getting a face lift or reformulated. Other times, it goes there because it's being sent out to pasture.

Well, I really like it no matter if it's future is reformulation or pasture. The color on me is like a cross between blush and bronzer. It's not a wine or pink or peach or anything but it's not bronzy brown. It's more of warmth, you know like the Bare Minerals warmth. It gives a hint of color to my cheeks, that flushed look. It gives me a touch of summer time tan, which is what you need after a winter like the one we've had.


I've used it for a few weeks and now that I've played with it, I will use it on days when I am doing basic makeup (the weekends). I kinda hate that it's at Big Lots. It think that it would have been a product that would have been in my regular routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment