Mar 31, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Wet n Wild Megalast in Candid Affair & Revlon Nail Enamel in Girly



Hey There!

Did you see when I posted my NOTD on my Instagram feed? I really liked this combo and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone. I was feeling very spring-like (even though it's cold and mostly rainy here in Atlanta). I used my Wet n Wild spring color and a Revlon "party nail" color.


I know it's supposed to just be an accent nail but my accent nails have been more along the lines of party nails. Don't you think that this week's accent color is reminiscent of colorful confetti? Me too. It's the Revlon Nail Enamel in Girly. It's a good brand of polish that I've purchased for years. The drugstore retail for this polish is $4.99 but you know to always buy BOGO 1/2 off and/or use a coupon. I can't remember what I did but I'm sure I didn't pay full price.

The other 8 fingers enjoyed Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Candid Affair all week. It's such a pretty sparkling lilac color. I really liked it and of course, I like the WnW formula and brush. I used 2 heavy coats (not just a swipe) and didn't have any streaking. My nails lasted quite a long time before chipping. I only paid about a dollar and change after a BOGO 1/2 off and a coupon.

I liked both colors a lot and plan on adding them to my spring time rotation.

What are you wearing this spring? Are you into the pastels or the nudes?


No comments:

Post a Comment