Feb 19, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs


I saw these lip colors on the blogs about two weeks ago. I knew I had to have them when I saw them!

Maybelline Color Sensational - The Buffs are beautiful nude lip colors that are great alone and magnificent if you add a liner or a gloss over top. I normally reach for glosses or butters but these lipsticks are great. They are moist and last nicely. I had color for about 3 - 4 hours, about what I expect.

I searched several drugstores and oddly enough, it was tough to find all the colors. One store had 4 colors that were still on the shelf stocking cart and the second store had 1 color. But, just as I posted on my Instagram account (instagram.com/wri316), I found all of them at Wal-Mart. I don't even know why I go anywhere else (smiles dreamily).
 
A = Touchable Taupe, B = Stormy Sahara & C = Untainted Spice
I picked up 940 Touchable Taupe, 945 Stormy Sahara & 950 Untainted Spice. Out of the three, Stormy Sahara is my fave. It's lighter and more versatile than the other two. I've added several liners to change the color slightly and add a nice pink or peach or bronze gloss on top...OMG! I love these buffs.


What am I looking for now? Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Collection for Spring 2014 - Color Tattoo Eyeshadows, Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads and Color Show The Nudes Collection. I'm on the hunt people. If you see them in the metro Atlanta area, give me a shout out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment