Jan 18, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all!



Last we spoke, I was planning to slam through the stores last Saturday and leave all my money there. It didn't exactly happen that way. Oh, I went shopping and I picked up a few odds and ends but I didn't pick up any makeup goodies at all. I guess it just wasn't my day. Don't worry though. I made up for it during the week.

I had a few missions for the week. I wanted to get my hands on some Wet n Wild items, Revlon Super Lustrous lip colors and a few Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow sticks. It took a run through 6 stores, but I did it!

My first finds were Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick (08 Rossetto) and Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner (057 Ravish). They were BOGO 1/2 off at CVS. They're both nudes with a slight warm brown tint. I know I said I was getting other colors and I will -- I promise! Stop looking at me like that! Other shades are in the plan. Because they were BOGO 1/2, together they were like $6 or something.

My next finds were my Wet n Wild megasticks (Rico Mauve & Lady and The Vamp) and Coloricon eyeshadow palette (Floral Values). How about that for color?! Nice pink and purple hues for my eyes. Can't wait to play in that palette! The palette was $3.99 minus a $1.00 coupon and the megasticks were $2.99 minus a $1.00 coupon. Nice, huh?!

I mentioned the Revlon Super Lustrous lip colors (Fatal Apple & Pinkissimo) that I picked up from Walgreens. I am soooo ready to tear into those colors. They are beautiful reds but because they are glosses, they will be light reds. I also picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow sticks in Paranoid Purple, Bad Girl Bronze & Bulletproof Beige. I don't remember the price at Walgreens (and I can't find my receipt) but the Bulletproof Beige was $3.97 at Walmart so the others probably averaged about the same.


I picked up 3 masks this week. I'm planning to try the paper masks and see if it makes a difference in my skin. I picked up a Freeman Hydrating Paper Blue Agave Mask from CVS ($1.37) and 2 Facial Essence Masks, one with Collagen & Vitamin E and a Firming and Lifting one with Vitamin C. They were $.60 at Big Lots. I may try one tomorrow! Have you tried facial masks? Have you seen a major difference? What brand did you try?

Big Lots had some other interesting things too. Orange & grapefruit body butter by Village Naturals ($.90 for 2 oz) and Rimmel Moisture Renew lipcolor in Cherrylicious ($1.50). It's cocoa brown. Yeah, I know.
And the "piece de résistance" was a 96 piece eyeshadow palette from e.l.f. It was $3.00 at Target. Endcaps are the best! I'm kinda excited about it! I've heard great things about e.l.f. palettes.

I know that I keep saying I'm ready to try things even though I've had some of the products for almost a week. I didn't want to open products and use them until I had done my haul post. Weird? I dunno. But now that I've done my haul post, I can play in my makeup! I have a 3 day weekend so you can bet I'm going to try some stuff out!


As always, I'll let you know what I think!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment