Oct 6, 2015

Lippie Love


Hey there!

Yes, I've been a bit of a naughty girl. I don't need new lipsticks but I like lipstick. I didn't pay full price though. I used hella coupons so I didn't pay anywhere near what I should have. They aren't new colors or a new formula or anything, I just saw them, wanted them, had a coupon for them, so I bought them.

And, I want to tell you all about them!



I really enjoy wearing Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks. When it comes to Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks, I prefer the creme ones. They are smooth and silky and I rarely need lip balm underneath. I don't mind having to use lip balm underneath a lippie but I'd rather not have to do it. With most of the Revlon Super Lustrous creme lipsticks I don't have to.



So I picked up Wine With Everything, Sassy Mauve, Mauvy Night and Rum Raisin. Yes, they do look very similar in the tube but in the swatches you see that they are not quite the same. Wine With Everything is more orangy brown, Sassy Mauve is just a deep pink, Mauvy Night is a brown pink and Rum Raisin is a brown.

My fave is the Mauvy Night. I've been slathering this on for the past 4 days. I like it. My least fave is Wine With Everything because the oranginess is a bit much on my skin. I do a thin layer and then add some lip gloss on top. I try to make everything work cause that's just how I am.


I already own several of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks so these new ones will feel right at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment