Sep 3, 2015

I Hit Pan - MAC Studio Fix


Hey There!

I hit pan.

I'm scared.

I have to admit that my favorite face powder is my MAC Studio Fix pressed powder. I own several other brands of pressed powder and I like to mix it up. But, I know that my go to, ride or die pressed powder is my MAC.



So yes, I plan to repurchase it. I know that I have a month or so before I have to but I'm already getting my mind ready. Why? Because I know that I should just go to another pressed powder that I own and use it up. But I am not going to do that.

In case you didn't know, I don't wear foundation. It makes me feel like my face is smothering. I use pressed powder as my foundation. I wear a light dusting most days and a heavier one when I go clubbing (and by clubbing I mean the movies or dinner with friends - I don't club). Pressed powder works well for me.

And it's not really that expensive. When you break it down, my MAC pressed powder is about $2 per month. That's pretty good, especially when you have found the perfect color. And, it is the perfect color. I'm NC42 and it's an amazing color year 'round. I don't know how MAC does that but they do.

So, I'm gonna just man up and place an order (in a few weeks). I might add a lipstick or two to my order but I will purchase my pressed powder.

And if I do get a lipstick or two, I'll tell you all about it. So, yeah, that means a MAC haul.

You see how that happens?


Sighhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment